The fuck you want?!

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Fucking Steal!

So, realizing that I never found my Cowboys From Hell CD, I recently bought myself another copy off of eBay for $1.37, along with Machine Head's Unto the Locust album for free.  That is a goddamn steal!!  Now, I haven't been this excited in quite some time, because these are 2 kick ass albums, especially when one of them is from PanteraCowboys From Hell is one my favorite albums of all time, and tracks like "Cemetery Gates", "Message In Blood" the song "Cowboys From Hell", and most importantly, this one.. are the reason why.


"Domination" just gets me fucking amp'd.  From Vinnie Paul's double kick, to Dimebag's solo, and Phil's brutal vocals, I can picture my self kickin' somebody's teeth in while this song is in play.  All in all, amazing song, amazing album.

2 comments: