The fuck you want?!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Megadeth on May 6th

Well, this Sunday, after Cinco de Mayo, Megadeth will be performing at Hard Rock cafe in Universal, Orlando, FL.  Luckily, this guy(myself) has the golden ticket to get entry into the live event.  The show begins at 8 p.m. and Lacuna Coil will be warming the stage up for them.  I can't wait for all this to go down, since Megadeth is on my top 5 list of all time favorite bands.  Hell, I think it's safe to say that The Big 4, are in my top 5, ha!  And, in terms of musicians, Dave Mustaine makes it into that top5 category as well.

Anyhow, if for some reason, you are not familiar with the music of Megadeth, here are a couple of samples.  These are the songs, that I feel always draw in the audience of first timers.



No comments:

Post a Comment